Thursday 11 August 2011

A digital record of the 2012 Games for future generations

I met up with Sam Downie, another BT Storyteller from Bristol, for the first time last week to chat about how we might collaborate. We also had our picture taken by a photographer from the Bristol Evening Post to accompany an article in today’s paper.

Through BT Storytellers I’d like to help promote and celebrate some of the fantastic projects taking place in the South West that are inspired by the Games. I’d love to hear from people about different projects/ events that might be of interest.

One of the main reasons I started this blog two years ago was because I thought it would be interesting to document my role with RELAYS, and a time in my life that I could look back on in the future. For many of us, next year will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Games in London. Enthusiasm is building the closer we get and it’s exciting to think that I'm contributing, along with many others, to a creative digital record of the 2012 Games for future generations.


No comments:

Post a Comment