Wednesday 20 July 2011

I'm a BT Storyteller

I'm really chuffed to hear that I'm going to be a BT storyteller.

I'm one of about 100 members of the public to be selected. Storytellers include artists, athletes, filmmakers, writers, bloggers, celebrities, social networkers, designers, photographers and musicians. Over the next year we'll be telling our stories about London 2012 and helping to capture the excitement that is building around the country. 

I've just been reading about some of my fellow storytellers on the website and it's fascinating stuff. It should be a great platform for sharing the RELAYS work we've been doing in the south west with more people. 

I'm looking forward to writing more and I might get the opportunity to attend special events etc. Apparently we'll be set different challenges. How intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment